Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!


When we get the calendar in the New Year this is the first thing we see…………Which day it is this year??? This year it was yesterday for me.

Every year I gift myself something nice, a good way to pamper myself. This year I was thinking of doing a Garra Rufa pedicure or may be investing in some good Anti aging cream, since I will be turning thirty in few years: P

I thought it all since I am gifting myself something I don’t mind going a bit overboard
Last year it was my car, the year before if was my Tommy watch thus I sit brainstorming about it. My work peers are just great they gave me a good option but declared beforehand that I shouldn’t say “I want a Hubby” (Bherrry Funny!!!!!)

Well I settled in for a Tattoo, a way to pay tribute to my Mom for creating such a piece!!!

Happy Birthday to me …let this bring love and prosperity………….

No comments:

Post a Comment